Dunning Street Light Pole Banner Program
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I get a receipt? Your cancelled check or Paypal invoice will be your receipt.
- Do I have to renew after a year? No. If you do not renew your banner it will be taken down.
- Can I keep the banner? We will need to confirm with BannervilleUSA, but we believe you should be able to keep your banner if you choose not to renew.
- Can I get a banner at any time? No, we will stop accepting payment for banners this year on July 31, 2015.
- What is SVG format? SVG stands for “Scalable Vector Graphics”. It’s a format that allows us to change the size of the graphic while keeping its original look.
- Are the banners durable and guaranteed? Yes, banners are guaranteed for one year. If the banner wears out BannervilleUSA will replace it at no cost.
- What if I don’t like the way my logo looks on the banner? Getting us an SVG graphic will make your logo look the way you expect.
- What is the size of the banner? It is 30-inches wide by six feet high.
- How big is my logo going to be? Per City of Chicago requirements, the logo “shall be no larger than ten inches in height” and “shall be placed at the bottom of the banner.”
- Can I get a refund? No refunds after the banners are printed and displayed.
- Is your website secure for payment? Yes, we use Paypal for payment processing.
- Can I deduct the cost on my taxes? Yes, the DNO is a 501(3)(c) nonprofit organization. You should be able to deduct your banner cost as either a business expense or charitable contribution.